Sunday, May 22, 2011

An Apology

Hey Folks,

Just a quick apology for the content. Indians are known for their humour, but that is not reflected in a lot of this blog. Hope that it gets better with some stories. Got to slap that guy who posts stuff. 


I lost my glasses the other day because I got kind of distracted. My daughter in law called in a panic. Jack had two woodticks in his ear. She phoned, her dad, my friend Earl, my boy Ed, and the doctor. I told her I would be right there. There were two ticks all right, in the top part of the ear lobe. I could have pulled them out. So  I carried boy outside to the car, to get a better look. In all the mayhem, I lost my glasses. I felt I was in a cool calm manner. We ended up at the emergency room and Brandi and two nurses took the wood ticks out. My wife grew up on a farm in the middle of the bush, and I grew up in the Rez, so wonder why mayhem ruled the day?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Knowledge Keeper and Knowledge Giver

There are many beautiful things in the world. Of those beautiful things are youth. How beautiful everything and everyone is when they are yo...