Thursday, July 21, 2016

Time to Say Goodbye



Woke up in a sad mood this morning. Came out of the room and looked at the picture of my Son and it hit me. It makes me mad at him that he chose to end his life.

So what do we have now?  Memories?  Bits and pieces of a life we love?

A marker?  A shrine?

Life should mean more than a memory for a certain few. Sometimes it means nothing.
I see images of lives lost over in the Old Countries and wonder about their lives. Who will mourn?

Me I mourn here in our little world everyday.  But the world is big and there are many, many who are mourning.
Don's Grass Outfit beaded by our Cousins. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Knowledge Keeper and Knowledge Giver

There are many beautiful things in the world. Of those beautiful things are youth. How beautiful everything and everyone is when they are yo...